Wednesday, October 11, 2017

More Winners!

More Prizes!

1. Teresa Robeson - Scripta Note Book  (Ruled and Blank Pages) and Fiber Castell Pitt Artist Pen

Louann Mattes Brown

2. Susan Eaddy "My Love for you is the Sun", by Julie Hedlund and illustrated by Susan Eaddy and "Poppy’s Best Paper", written by Susan Eaddy and illustrated by Rosalinde Bonnet

C.L. Murphy


3. Ben Clanton  - blank book from barebooks.com and copy of Narwhal 

Aijung Kim

I'll be contacting people on Sunday to get their information, but feel free to contact me first here https://daniduckart.blogspot.ca/p/contact-me.html or on social media. 

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! I'm very excited to win Susan's beautiful books. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, awesome! I'll wait to get Louann's address...*waving to Louann!*

    ReplyDelete