Monday, July 24, 2017

Smart Dummies Update

I thought I'd give a quick post about what I'm up to lately. I haven't been able to post much because I've been so busy with Smart Dummies, illustration commissions, appointments, kiddos and recovering from my car accident. It's time for a little update.

What I've been working on:


Smart Dummies of course. Today I received an email confirming that I have (at least) 30 people for September's Smart Dummies!


What's coming up: 

July 31st I plan to put up the "full" list of Smart Dummies posters and prize list. I say "full" because there may be a few people that come in late or more prizes that show up at a later date.

There will be another $25 USD gift card giveaway next month. It does not have to be Amazon, so feel free to give me suggestions for this.


Where I need help:


Smart Dummies is a free event, but it's not free for me to run and maintain. I don't have a lot of money or time. I hate asking for any money, but I don't want to see Smart Dummies end because of my lack of time or money. If you are able, please buy me a coffee (or three, because you can't drink just one)!


Edit: I'm also accepting commissions, so contact me on my webpage for more information: http://daniduck.com/contact-dani

No comments:

Post a Comment